Campaign officials swear they are focused squarely on defeating Trump, even though they are crafting a domestic policy agenda for the opening months of a potential presidency.
Hillary Clinton is superstitious’: Top aide claims they’re not measuring the drapes – but they are working on far-reaching policy agenda on basis she will win
- Campaign officials swear they are focused squarely on defeating Donald Trump and helping Democrats take control of the Senate
- Yet they are busy crafting a domestic policy agenda for the opening months of a potential presidency that relies on executive action
- ‘Anyone who thinks that our candidate or the campaign is focused on the transition is mistaken,’ an aide said. ‘Hillary Clinton is superstitious’
- Clinton’s blueprints are centered on issues with some level of Republican support: infrastructure, criminal justice reform, and immigration
- Agenda comes with the promise of quick executive action if a bill fails in Congress