- Tiffany Taylor, 33, and Jenny Stuart, 36, want to look like Ivanka Trump
- Both women are undergoing plastic surgery to transform their bodies
- Taylor had breast implants, eye lifts and a nose job to achieve her look
- The mother-of-three says she has spent $60,000 on the transformation
- Stuart is spending $30,000 on procedures including a Brazilian butt lift
Two Texan women have spent thousands of dollars on plastic surgery to make themselves look more like Ivanka Trump.
Tiffany Taylor, a mother-of-three, has had breasts implants, cheek fillers and a nose job to more like the Republican candidate’s eldest daughter.
A 33-year-old aspiring socialite, she is modelling herself on Ivanka’s ‘classic features’, she told ABC’s Nightline.
Jenny Stuart, a 36-year-old from Houston, said she admired the ‘classy, pretty’ woman.
Scroll down for video
Jenny Stuart (left) and Tiffany Taylor (right) have spent more than $60,000 on surgeries to look like Ivanka Trump
The women want to recreate Ivanka’s ‘classic and pretty’ features, they said. She is seen above on Thursday in Manchester, New Hampshire
Both visited plastic surgeon Dr Franklin Rose in Houston to achieve their new looks.
He told the show they were not the first patients to come to ask for Ivanka make-overs.
‘Breasts or nose or face, she has such a pretty face shape. This is not the first patient that’s come in with a picture of Ivanka Trump.
‘She is very beautiful and she’s very poised.’
Taylor, who works in the oil and gas industry and lives on a farm, said she has spent around $60,000 transforming her look.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3902784/Texas-women-spend-90-000-plastic-surgery-make-look-like-Ivanka-Trump.html#ixzz4P1EHJkCf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook